BRIDGEHEAD CATalyzers (CATs) are European best-in-class incubators, accelerators, or clusters who joined the BRIDGEHEAD network. Those premium-quality start-ups acceleration centers have acquired knowledge through practice over the years, dispose of capacity and resources to support and accelerate health start-ups in their internalisation purposes.
Who are CATs:
- Successful ventures themselves and demonstrate a track of experience in building, accelerating and scaling-up innovative & tech companies
- Revolve around an eco-system which connects industries, corporates, venture capital, entrepreneurs, experts, specialists and mentors
- Strong footprint in healthcare via access to extensive network and experience in facilitating relevant connections between healthcare parties
- Preferably access to laboratory, test and validation infrastructure
- Dispose over physical spaces which are willing to provide to European entrepreneurs
- Offer at least the first line of in-house advice on legal, finance, accounting and IP-related issues, or has a good suggestion for someone that can support
- Success record in health start-ups accelerator: the accelerated start-ups successfully launched products in the markets and attracted significant amount of funding
- Offer a customised approach through its ambitious and visionary team of acceleration experts ready to involve their time and knowledge
- Have and are willing to engage resources to add value in a qualitative way to the European health entrepreneurs
- Are willing to commit to participate in the programme by adhering to its values and operational principles
- Willing to provide and connect digitally to build an infrastructure.