The EIT Health Alumni Network supports EIT Health´s mission to promote innovation and entrepreneurship by building a renowned community of students, professionals, entrepreneurs and executives with multi-disciplinary skills and backgrounds in the health, healthcare and life science area.
The Alumni Expertise Network offers peer-to-peer know-how exchange and direct connections among the Alumni, and thematically addresses those issues that are of most interest to our community. Subjects will include areas as Regulatory, IPR, Fundraising, Structuring for growth, and more.
How to get involved
- Request access by clicking "Join Now" above
- After your request is approved, finish your online profile
- Connect with your fellow Alumni experts and support the community
The Alumni Expertise Network is exclusively for EIT Health Alumni that are registered as such. In case you are en Alumni but are not registered, please contact the Alumni Management team. Details can be found on the Alumni website.
Topic Expertise Circles
- Learn from external profesional subject experts
- Alumni peer know-how exchange on topic
- Access to topic specific materials and links
Connect with peer experts
- Search for expertise among the Alumni
- Reach out and connect
- Support others with your expertise and insights